Aloha Movie fans around the world! The hottest review column on the Net is back, which means something worth my money, or so I thought, was at a theater near me finally. Next up, Run All Night.
Starring: Liam Neeson, Common & Ed Harris and finally a bunch of people to be shot and get their butts kicked.
Plot: A hit man who has pushed away everyone in his life has started trying to drink away the ghosts of those he has killed. He finds his bosses son about to kill his son and must choose a side. Now he has one night to clear up the issue with his boss or take out everyone who is trying to kill him and his son.
Why did I enjoy this movie?
- Because it shows that a killer can never get rid of the faces of those he has murdered.
- Because the Love you have for your kids never goes away no matter what you have done.
- Because a true Hitman will take out his own family if ordered.
- Because all those who need to be dealt with will be.
- Common takes no prisoners when he is contracted to take a person out.
Well that’s all I have for you this week, so until Furious 7 hits a theater near me on Friday.