What up movie fans around the world! That’s right, I am back with what I think is the new #1 movie in the world. If it’s not then it should have been! Next up, San Andreas!
Starring: Dwayne Johnson, Mother Nature, and tons of buildings falling down.
Plot: The Captain of a rescue team is out to save his wife and daughter from the biggest earthquake to ever hit California.
Why did I love this movie?
- The action in this movie is off the chain.
- The lil boy named Ollie is too funny.
- Blake the daughter is not a silly lil girl like the daughter in Taken.
- Karma is a &itch, when all you do is think of yourself, Mother Nature will come aee you.
- What would you do in a sunami?
Well, that is all I have for you this week. Until next time…