Aloha movie fans! Time for the hottest movie review column to hit the internet!
Kingsman: 3 1/2 BLACKPEARLS
Starring: Samuel L Jackson and many British actors and actresses
Plot: A covert organization must recruit a new agent and attempt to stop a mad man hell bent on taking over the world.
Why did I enjoy this movie?
1. Great action scenes.
2. Samuel Jackson as a mad man was awesome.
3. The evil female blade assassin.
4. The new recruit will keep you laughing and entertained.
Well that is all I have for you this week. So until the next movie is out… Deuces!
Aloha movie fans! It’s that time again. Time for the hottest movie review column to hit the internet!
American Sniper: 4 1/2 BLACKPEARLS
Starring: Bradley Cooper and other people in his sights
Plot: True life story of Navy Seal Chris Kyle, called the best shot in the USA.
Why did I enjoy this movie?
1. Cooper played the role of a military man dealing with war perfectly.
2. The actress playing his wife did an excellent job showing the struggles at home.
3. The actor playing his brother, let’s you know War is not for everyone.
4. As a veteran I am thank for those who have laid down their lives so I can live mine.
Until the next movie up for review… Deuces!
The Man who made me was not
FATHER OF THE YEAR
The Man who taught me
Even after his death his voice still rings in my ear
The Man whose name I bear
Is and always was a Father to me
He taught me that Good vs Evil is a daily fight
But he made sure I knew he loved me before I went to sleep at night
He was no FATHER OF THE YEAR
He loved each of his children
Never allowing them to think one was worth more than the next
He taught his little girls to hold their heads up high
He taught his boys to be Men
He did things I know he would change if he could
But being our father is something I know he chose
My FATHER WAS NO MAN OF THE YEAR
But he loved my sisters, my brother, and me year after year
I am my Father’s work
And since I am not a product of the Street, Jail system, or addicted to some chemical
My FATHER was a man with a plan
So on behalf of my sisters and my brother
I say Thank you, Dad, for the job you did!
Aloha Movie Fans Around the World!
Yes, I am back! Coming out of a short retirement at the request of you, the fans. Before I get started with my review, I must say thank you to my wife for designing my Movie Review/Poetry Blog Site. So, let’s get on with the first post.
JUPITER ASCENDING – 2 ½ BLACKPEARLS
Starring: Mila Kunis (Ashton), Channing Tatum, and a bunch of other actors/actresses that neither of us know.
Plot: Life on Earth does not come from where you think and the Universe is worth more than money. In this movie, the power of the Universe is life. The more lives you harness, the more Power you will have. A woman on earth is the reborn matriarch of the most powerful family in the Universe and the heir to Earth, but someone wants her Dead.
Why am I not jumping for joy over this movie?
- I paid Friday Night money to see it, not a good idea.
- Channing Tatum’s fight scenes are is the only good parts in this movie. It’s two hours I will never get back!
- The movie had some great action scenes, but the damsel in distress just gets on your nerves in this one.
- It’s an Action/Sci-Fi movie that they want to be a drama. It seems that the Director had no idea exactly how he wanted this movie made and we suffered for it. This movie is not worth your time or effort, if you have not seen it go see Wedding Ringer or Black or White.